Batchelors Super Rice Curry 100g
Long Grain Rice (82%), Tomato Powder (5%), Dried Vegetables (4%) (Peas, Onion, Red Pepper), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Salt, Flavourings (contain Milk), Vegetables Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'Ribonucleotides), Full Cream Milk Powder
- May Contain: Celery, Wheat, Mustard, Soya
- Store in a cool dry place
Number Of Uses:
2 This pack contains 2 portions
Microwave (From Ambient): (600/650W Microwave Oven)
1. Empty the sachet contents into a large dish suitable for microwaving (minimum 850ml/1 1/2 pint capacity).
2. Stir in 325ml (12 fl oz) boiling water (care must be taken to ensure that adequate water is added to avoid overheating in the microwave).
3. Cover loosely and microwave on full power for 10 minutes (for best results stir the contents half way through the cooking time). (If you prefer a softer rice, use 375ml (13 fl oz) boiling water and cook for 12 minutes).
4. Stir and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave ovens vary the speed at which they heat food, so for best result you may need to adjust the time/power setting.
Hob (From Ambient): 1 Add 325ml (12 fl oz) of water to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2 Empty the contents of the sachet into the saucepan and cover. Simmer vigorously for 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed, stirring halfway through cooking time. (If you prefer a softer rice, use 375ml (13 fl oz) of water and cook for 12 minutes).
3 Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Preparation and Usage:
Serves 2 as part of a main meal or 1 as a tasty snack.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Sachet
We Also Recommend